The Wilden line of SD surge dampeners effectively suppress pulsation associated with reciprocating pumps, prolonging equipment life and maximizing mean time between failure (MTBF). The dampener self-adjusts to fluctuating inlet pressures, making the installation flexible, versatile and user friendly for a variety of processes. These dampeners are engineered for demanding solids handling applications commonly found where reciprocating pumps excel.
- A dampener is an efficient tool to reduce water-hammer and protect in-line equipment.
- They effectiveley dampen up to 70% of discharge pressure fluctuation.
- SD Industrial Surge Dampeners use many existing Wilden pump parts to help in maintaining a minimum spare parts inventory.
- Stainless steel
- Nickel-plated aluminum
- Ductile iron
- Glass-filled Polypropylene
- Wilflex (Santoprene)
- Pressure to 125 PSI (8.6 bar)
- Temperatures ranging from -60°F to 350°F (-51.5°C to 176.7°C)
- 1/2″, 1″, 2″ and 3″ NPT/BSPT threaded connections available
- 2″ ANSI/DIN flanged connections available