Tuthill Pump’s internal gear, external gear, and circumferential piston positive displacement pumps are built on over 75 years of time-tested performance, flexible and innovative design, and gear pump engineering excellence. Their tough, reliable parts, diverse product lines, and a host of customization options make Tuthill Pumps the perfect choice for almost any application. From processing, to metering, to transferring, Tuthill has a pump that can meet your needs with quality that won’t let you down.
- Internal gear pump designs.
- Flexible mounting sealing and driving options.
- Available with Tuthill’s reversing feature.
- Assembled with only two moving parts which allows the pumps to achieve and retain their reliability over a wider range in viscosity than alternative pump designs.
- Cast iron
- Flows to 84 GPM
- Pressures to 500 PSI
- Temperatures to 475°F (246°C)