QuattroFlow Fluid Systems develops and manufactures specific biotech pumps for the critical application in the pharmaceutical and biotech industries. Whether in cross-flow systems, chromatography devices or centrifuges; the pump gently convey aqueous solutions and biological products sensitive to shear force ranging from blood to vaccines without denaturing them.
- Unique four diaphragm pumping system.
- High volumetric efficiency.
- Self priming.
- FDA & USP Class VI elastomers.
- Sealless design.
- Single-use pump heads available.
- Ease of maintenance.
- Autoclave and sterilizable.
- Extensive documentation package available.
- Electropolished stainless steel pump head standard
- Single-use polypropylene pump head option
- FDA & USP Class VI EPDM/PP compound elastomers
- Flows from 1 L/H to 20,000 L/H
- Pressures to 116 PSIG (8 bar) max
- Temperatures to 266°F (130°C)
Visit QuattroFlow’s Website For More Information