Through a proprietary process, FDA Approved, pure virgin PTFE resin is compression molded around and through a 304 stainless steel, perforated metal insert. The porous free PTFE resin encapsulates the stainless insert 100%, isolating it from any fluid contact while in service. Available in 1/2″ to 24″ sizes in class 150# and 300# ANSI ratings with a thickness of 1/8″ or 3/32″. TaskLine also manufactures lined pipe grounding paddles and pipline fluid blockers to encompass all your gasketing needs.
- Standard range up to 400°F (consult factory for higher temperature needs).
- Chemically resistant to virtually all types of chemicals.
- Gaskets are reuseable, leak-free and bubble-tight.
- Metal insert restricts the PTFE from cold flow/creep while under load.
- Zero corrosion rate which contributes to lower life cycle costs when compared to industry standard gaskets.
- Seats and releases easily.