ITT Jabsco engineers and manufactures a wide range of positive displacement pumps, including rotary-lobe and flexible impeller designs, for the food, beverage, personal care and healthcare markets. Their latest rotary positive displacement pumps incorporate the very latest in hygienic design concepts in order to fulfill the ever increasing customer demands for improved cleanability, hygiene and sterilizability.
- Ultimate hygienic standards: EHEDG, CIP, SIP, Bacerial Tightness protocols, 3A, USDA and FDA conformance standards.
- Low product shear.
- Rugged design.
- Low maintenance costs.
- High volumetric efficiency.
- Wide array of seal materials and configurations.
- 316L stainless steel with high surface finish.
- USP Class VI, EPDM, Viton and PTFE elastomer options.
- Flows to 554.8 GPM
- Pressures to 290 PSIG (20 bar)
- Temperatures from -22°F to 284°F (-30°C to 140°C)