ITT Jabsco engineers and manufactures a wide range of positive displacement pumps, including rotary-lobe and flexible impeller designs, for the food, beverage, personal care and healthcare markets. Their latest rotary positive displacement pumps incorporate the very latest in hygenic design concepts in order to fulfil the ever increasing customer demands for improved cleanability, hygiene and sterilizability.
- Easy to clean.
- Dry run and self priming capable.
- Pump and elastomers certified to US 3A.
- USDA approved.
- Variety of port and impeller material options.
- Rugged heavy-duty construction.
- Passes hard particles without stalling.
- All 316 stainless steel parts with high surface finish.
- Flows to 132 GPM
- Pressures to 65 PSI (4.5 bar)
- Temperatures to 248°F (120°F)