Griswold Pump Company is a well established full-line pump manufacturer, with its product lines dating back over 70 years. Griswold designs and manufactures a variety of pumps at their Grand Terrace, CA facility including ANSI end suction centrifugals, self-priming and submersible/vertical turbines. With hundreds of thousands of pump installations worldwide, Griswold serves a broad range of chemical process, industrial, municipal, and irrigation and recreational water applications.
- The Griswold Self Priming line of centrifugal pumps are designed for a variety of applications.
- Models are available as a close-coupled or frame mounted unit.
- High efficiency, semi-open type impeller with clearance easily adjustable to compensate for wear after extended service, even with abrasive liquids.
- Available in sizes up to 4″ NPT.
- Gas/diesel driven units available.
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron
- Variety of mechanical seal options available
- Flows to 325 GPM
- Heads to 270 feet TDH