The Abaque Peristaltic pumps are rugged, industrial, self-priming hose pumps that can handle your toughest fluid transfer needs, from abrasive and aggressive fluids to sheer sensitive, viscous and particle-laden materials. The Abaque Series has excellent volumetric capacity which makes this pump well suited for dosing applications. The simple, seal-less design is run-dry capable, reliable and eliminates any potential leak points.
- Continuous dry-run capability.
- Suction lift up to 29.5 feet (9m) of water.
- Particles up to 15-25% of hose diameter.
- Hoses are interchangeable with, and can be used in Bredel pump models.
- Ductile iron pump case and rotor
- Aluminum or cast iron shoes
- Steel cover
- Stainless steel flange and brackets
- Stainless steel, polypropylene or Kynar/PVDF hose insert options
- Natural rubber, Buna-N and EPDM hose material options
- Flows to 211 GPM
- Pressures to 217 PSIG (15 bar)
- Temperatures to 176°F (80°C)