Since 1948, Ampco Pumps Company has provided quality pumps to the sanitary, marine and industrial marketplace. Our commitment to provide the highest quality equipment, fair and reasonable pricing and the best customer service, has made Ampco a preferred pump provider for some of the most recognized companies in the world. Ampco pumps are manufactured, assembled and tested in Glendale, Wisconsin.
- Improved shaft design.
- 3A Approved.
- Heavy duty, highly efficient models.
- SP liquid ring pump offers self-priming capabilities.
- Variety of sealing options.
- Ability to pump air-entrained fluids.
- Front loading seal options.
- Models that can handle up to 1,200 cPs.
- 316L Stainless steel wetted parts.
- 304 Stainless steel non-wetted parts.
- Variety of sealing material options.
- Flows to 1,300 GPM
- Heads to 440 feet TDH
- Inlet pressures to 600 PSIG