Since 1948, Ampco Pumps Company has provided quality pumps to the sanitary, industrial and marine marketplace. Their committment to provide the highest quality pumps, fair and reasonable pricing, and the best customer service has made Ampco a preferred pump provider for some of the most recognized companies in the world. Ampco Pumps are manufactured, asembled and tested in Glendale, Wisconsin, and shipped all over the world to sales office throughout the U.S., Germany, and South Korea.
- More standard upgrades than the competition including stainless steel gear cases.
- Pumps and parts are interchangeable with Waukesha, Fristam, Wright Pump and Tri-Clover.
- Front loading shaft seals available.
- Quick delivery on pumps and parts.
- EHEDG, CIP/SIP, FDA, 3A and ATEX.
- Complete line of dry blenders and powder mixers.
- 316L Stainless Steel
- Electro-polish finishes available
- Nickel-aluminum bronze
- Duplex 2205 Stainless Steel
- Variety of sealing methods and elastomers for all applications
- Flows to 1,300 GPM
- Pressures to 500 PSIG