Almatec is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of pneumatic diaphragm pumps. Their production began in 1984 and is based on decades of experience in the pump sector. Numerous trend-setting developments resulted and the product range diversified to provide solutions to a whole variety of problems in many different industries. Since the company was founded, it had produced and delivered some 120,000 pumps to customers around the world.
- Capable of dry-running, self-priming and passing solids.
- Sensitive to shear.
- Composite diaphragms with integrated outer piston eliminates a potential leak path.
- Pumps can be built in accordance to essential specifications (ie ATEX, EHEDG, 3-A, FDA, USP Class VI, etc.) to meet customer needs.
- CIP (Clean In Place) and SIP (Steam In Place) designs available.
- Suitable for high purity applications.
- Optional integrally mounted pulsation dampener for smooth, stead, pulsation-free flow.
- 316L stainless steel (electro-polish available)
- Conductive Polyethylene
- Conductive Teflon/PTFE
- EPDM, Teflon/PTFE-EPDM backed integral piston design
- Flows to 210 GPM
- Pressures to 100 PSI
- Temperatures to 248°F (120°C)