Almatec is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of pneumatic diaphragm pumps. Their production began in 1984 and is based on decades of experience in the pump sector. Numerous trend-setting developments resulted and the product range diversified to provide solutions to a whole variety of problems in many different industries. Since the company was founded, it had produced and delivered some 120,000 pumps to customers around the world.
- Capable of dry-running, self-priming and passing solids.
- Sensitive to shear.
- Composite diaphragms with integrated outer piston eliminates a potential leak path.
- Built in accordance to essential specifications (ATEX, etc.) to meet customer needs.
- Duplex technology.
- ANSI/DIN flanges, BSPT and NPT connections available.
- Suitable for high purity applications.
- UHMW Polyethylene
- 316 stainless steel
- Teflon/PTFE-EPDM backed integral piston design diaphragm
- Flows to 88 GPM
- Pressures to 218 PSI