Afton specializes in the making of what other pump manufacturers consider a specialty item. With more than fifty years experience making quality pumps, Afton can take your specific application requirements, engineer and manufacture a pump suited for your industry. Most models are available with API 610 10th Edition Hydraulic Institute conformance. Afton’s innovative engineering, close control over design, proven hydraulics, integrity and manufacturing procedures have enhanced their reputation as a leading vertical pump manufacturer.
- Afton vertical in-line centrifugal pumps are compact and simple to install.
- These pumps eliminate standard pump foundations, simplify thermal expansion calculations and reduce pipe strain from temperature extremes.
- Vertical can pumps are available for medium and high pressure applications.
- All standard API materials
- Non-standard materials such as 316 stainless steel, duplex stainless steel and Alloy 20.
- Flows to 50,000 GPM
- Up to 9,000 feet TDH
- Temperatures ranging from -200°F to 750°F (-128°C to 398°C)
Visit Afton’s Web Site For More Information