Since 1955 Wilden has been the market leader in air operated double diaphragm pumps. As a premiere organization, Wilden has the infrastructure, knowledge base, and intellectual capital to exceed customer expectations worldwide. Wilden pumps and accessories are employed in a host of difficult fluid transfer applications ranging from circulation duty in cleanroom environments to municipal sludge pumping. Wilden pumps are intrinsically safe by design, offering a wide range of material and elastomer options, giving you the optimum solution for your process.
- Variable flow and pressure.
- Intrinsically safe by design.
- Shear sensitive.
- Large solids passage.
- Dry running without damage.
- Certifications for FDA and CE.
- Ease of cleaning and inspecting.
- 304 Stainless Steel with FDA Buna-N of PTFE gaskets
- Temperatures from 10°F – 220°F
- Up to 6″ solids handling capability