W. L. Gore & Associates is the world’s leading supplier of expanded PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene) components used in the transport and sealing of industrial fluids. Their products include aircraft sealant, high-performance gaskets and packing fibers for the most severe conditions.
- Gore Sealants are among the world’s tightest chemically-resistant gaskets.
- Made from 100 percent expanded PTFE, GORE® Gaskets are suitable for use throughout the entire pH range, except molten alkali metals and elemental fluorine.
- These gaskets withstand a wide range of temperatures, making them ideal for both high temperature and cryogenic applications.
- Gore also offers a full line of PTFE fibers for high-performance compression packings.
- These materials are chemically inert, highly abrasion resistant, and able to withstand high temperatures.
- They can be used in virtually any static or dynamic application requiring compression packing.
- Gaskets: from -450oF to 600oF (-268oC to 315o C)
- Packing: Up to 550 o F (288 o C)