Tuthill Pump’s internal gear, external gear, and circumferential piston positive displacement pumps are built on over 75 years of time-tested performance, flexible and innovative design, and gear pump engineering excellence. Their tough, reliable parts, diverse product lines, and a host of customization options make Tuthill Pumps the perfect choice for almost any application. From processing, to metering, to transferring, Tuthill has a pump that can meet your needs with quality that won’t let you down.
- Ability to run dry indefinitely.
- Reversible design.
- Flexible mounting configurations.
- External bearing chamber.
- Self-priming and can operate under high vacuum/low NPSH.
- Cast iron
- Ductile iron
- Stainless Steel
- Bronze and Carbon bushings available
- Variety of seal options and materials
- Flows to 650 GPM
- Pressures to 450 PSI
- Viscosity to 20,000,000 ssu
- Temperatures to 525°F (273°C)