Tuthill Pump’s internal gear, external gear, and circumferential piston positive displacement pumps are built on over 75 years of time-tested performance, flexible and innovative design, and gear pump engineering excellence. Their tough, reliable parts, diverse product lines, and a host of customization options make Tuthill Pumps the perfect choice for almost any application. From processing, to metering, to transferring, Tuthill has a pump that can meet your needs with quality that won’t let you down.
- Back pull-out design.
- Modular construction.
- Inline seal access.
- Magnetically driven units are a sealless, leak-free design.
- Flexible mounting configurations.
- Drop-in design for existing Viking pump models.
- Cast iron
- Ductile iron
- Stainless Steel
- Bronze and Carbon bushings available
- Variety of seal options and materials
- Flows to 550 GPM
- Pressures to 200 PSI
- Viscosities to 1,000,000 ssu