For over thirty years, Sundyne has been employing high rotational speed to ensure that Sunflo pumps have a clear advantage in providing multi-stage performance in a single-stage design. Sundyne is the leading supplier of fluid handling equipment with a reputation for innovation and reliability. Building on their aerospace technology origins, the Sundyne products of today are found in a wide range of industrial applications throughout the process industry.
- Patented inducers incorporate an axial flow design that lower NPSH (Net Positive Suction Head) requirements.
- Small shaft overhang minimizes shaft loading compared to conventional centrifugal pumps, resulting in extended seal and bearing life.
- Factory exchange program for its high-speed shaft assembly replacements. This convenient program allows you to send in your old shaft assembly and receive a return credit, providing significant cost savings.
- Rebuilt units have the same quality construction, testing and factory warranty as new shaft assemblies.
- 316 stainless steel
- Flows to 500 GPM
- Heads to 4,200 feet TDH
- Temperatures from -50°F to 350°F (-46°C to 177°C)
- Suction pressures to 350 PSIG
- Horsepower to 400 HP
Visit Sunflo’s Website For More Information