The rugged construction and extra-thick pump casing of RamParts air-driven diaphragm pumps stand up to the abuses of the most demanding sludge and slurry applications. They overcome the “high-wear” problem commonly found in double diaphragm and progressive cavity pumps.
- Available in 1-1/2″ to 6″ pump discharge sizes
- Ability to pass up to 3″ diameter spherical solids with flap valve option at up 70% concentration
- Suction lifts to 20 feet
- Optional lining available
- Parts will fit into existing Dorr Oliver units
- Options include: pulsation stabilizers, suction elbows, pump stands with or without casters, diaphragm failure detection and NEMA 4X control panels.
- Ductile iron wetted path
- Linings available in Hypalon, Neoprene, Nordel, Viton or Buna-N
- Elastomers available in Hypalon, Nordel, Neoprene, Buna-N, Dura-XL and Dura-S
- Flows to 315 GPM
- Discharge heads to 150 feet
- Temperatures to 300°F