Neptune hydraulic and mechanical diaphragm metering pumps are typically used for chemical metering in process and agricultural industries. Chemical metering pumps are available for high and low pressure applications with manual and electronic stroke control options. Neptune is also a manufacturer of portable, top entering propeller mixers for various applications up to 5,000 GAL.
- Removable check valves for cleaning without disturbing piping.
- Manual stroke adjustment by highly visible, brightly contrasted micrometer dial with clear, plastic corrosion protection.
- Extremely low maintenance requirements provide long and reliable pump operation.
- 316 Stainless steel
- Alloy 20
- Hydraulic pump range 0.1 GPH to 80 GPH simplex
- Pressures to 3,000 PSI
- Duplex units available
- Mechanical pump range 0.023 GPH to 300 GPH
- Pressures to 220 PSI