Mouvex was established in 1906, backed by inspiration to create a pump based on the eccentric movement principle. As it was expanding, Mouvex developed new skills and moved forward not only thanks to its products but, especially, thanks to the expertise and energy of its highly competent staff. Today, Mouvex is a global corporation with operation on all five continents, developing new products and conquering new markets to ensure the company’s future throughout time to come.
- Sealed and sealless designs, which means leak-free pumping without the need for a magnetic coupling or mechanical seal.
- Self-adjusting for mechanical wear.
- Performance characteristics remain constant over time.
- Self-priming capability.
- 316L stainless steel
- Cast iron
- Flows to 484 GPM
- Pressures to 203 PSI (14 bar)
- Temperatures from 14°F to 392°F (-10°C to 200°C)