Mouvex Pumps was established in 1906, backed by inspiration to create a pump based on the eccentric movement principle. As it was expanding, Mouvex developed new skills and moved forward not only thanks to its products but, especially, thanks to the expertise and energy of its highly competent staff. Today, Mouvex is a global corporation with operation on all five continents, developing new products and conquering new markets to ensure the company’s future throughout time to come.
- Eccentric disc, vane and lobe pump designs.
- Leak-free pumping without the need for a magnetic coupling or mechanical seal.
- Consistent performance, minimally affected by fluctuation in pressure and viscosity.
- Self-adjusting for mechanical wear.
- Excellent self-priming, line-stripping and run-dry capability.
- Extremely shear sensitive.
- Units that meet 3A, EHEDG and ATEX certifications, suitable for CIP (Clean In Place) and SIP (Steam In Place).
- 316L stainless steel
- 316Ti stainless steel
- Cast/Ductile iron
- FKM, High temperature FKM, EPDM, and Teflon/PTFE Encapsulated O-Ring options
- Flows from 0.02 GPM to 484 GPM
- Pressures to 203 PSI (14 bar)
- Temperatures from -15°F to 392°F (5°C to 200°C)