Since 1972, Liquiflo has manufactured high quality gear pumps, specifically designed to meet the demanding needs of the chemical industry. The Poly-Guard™ pump is offered with a wide selection of materials for its internal components. With Liquiflo’s 35 years of experience in pumping extremely difficult chemicals, they can maximize the performance and reliability of the Poly-Guard™ for virtually any application.
- Liquiflo has long recognized the need for a plastic rotary positive displacement pump for the chemical industry.
- While engineered plastics offer unsurpassed chemical resistance to virtually any fluid, they severely lack the mechanical strength, integrity and safety of high-alloy metals.
- Therefore, the challenge was to use a combination of metal and plastic to produce a highly corrosion resistant pump that was safe to use in industrial applications.
- The ultimate outcome was the Poly-Guard™, which combines the chemical resistance of a Fluoro-Polymer with the strength of stainless steel.
- PFA-lined stainless steel housings
- PFA-lined containment can
- Wear parts available in PTFE, Ryton, PEEK, Kynar/PVDF, Silicon Carbide, Carbon 60, EPDM, Viton and Kalrez.
- Flows to 15 GPM
- Pressures to 100 PSI;
- Temperatures 200°F (93°C)