Griswold Pump Company is a well established full-line pump manufacturer, with its product lines dating back over 70 years. Griswold designs and manufactures a variety of pumps at their Grand Terrace, CA facility including ANSI end suction centrifugals, self-priming and submersible/vertical turbines. With hundreds of thousands of pump installations worldwide, Griswold serves a broad range of chemical process, industrial, municipal, and irrigation and recreational water applications.
- The Griswold E, F & G Series Pumps are designed for versatility.
- With a broad range of sizes, configuration options (horizontal and vertical available), and extensive performance features, the E, F & G Series proves ideal for most water pumping applications.
- Close-coupled and frame mounted units available.
- Standard NSF® certification to ANSI/NSF standard 50 for swimming pools-circulation system components.
- Class 30 cast iron casing
- Bronze impeller, wear rings and shaft sleeve
- Variety of seal materials available
- 3M™ Scotchkote™ 134 Fusion Bonded Epoxy coating option
- Flows to 3,000 GPM
- Heads to 310 feet TDH