GreenPumps specializes in the design and application of sealless centrifugal and positive displacement pump for the water treatment, pharmaceutical, chemical, petrochemical and refinery markets. Everyday, they continue to lead the way providing the most reliable, sealless pump available with the latest technology. All GreenPumps are engineerd to comply with the latest environmental laws. Their mission is working toward future preservation of our environment through “zero emission” pumps.
- Sealless pumps with superior containment.
- Regenerative Turbine units for Low Flow High Head applications.
- Light and medium duty transfer pumps.
- Centrifugal and Positive Displacement (oscillating piston & rotary vane) Pumps.
- Low maintenance costs.
- High MTBF; ATEX Certifications.
- 316 Stainless Steel (electro-polish avail)
- Cast Iron
- Alloy 20
- Hastelloy C
- Other materials upon request
- Flows to approx 650 GPM
- Heads to 328 feet
- Temperatures from -150°F to 600°F (-100°C to 315°C)