EnviroGear was founded and manufactured as a zero-leak pump for customer in the chemical, petrochemical and food processing markets. The pump is uniquely designed to enable customers to reduce operating costs and eliminate environmental costs for a more affordable up-front investment. To date, EnviroGear has had great success in various difficult applications.
- Magnetically driven.
- Simple design with only seven primary parts.
- Between-the-bearing support system.
- One-fluid-chamber sealless design.
- Dimensionally interchangeable with various other gear pumps, and side-ported casing available for interchangeability with select lobe pumps.
- Integral relief valve optional.
- Ductile iron
- Carbon steel
- Stainless steel
- Viton, PTFE encapsulated Viton
- PTFE encapsulated silicone
- Kalrez o-ring options
- Flows to 200 GPM
- Pressures to 200 PSIG
- Temperatures from -40°F to 500° (-40°C to 260°C)