Blacoh Sentinel Diaphragm Seals are used to protect and isolate all forms of instrumentation from hazardous and corrosive process fluids. The Sentinel Pressure Relief Valves protect pumping systems from over pressure damage caused by defective equipment or a blockage in the pump system line. The Sentinel line of Back Pressure Valves enhance the performance of pumping systems by applying a continuous back pressure to the system pump, while also acting as an anti-syphon valve.
- High reliability at a low cost.
- Compact sizes for OEM applications.
- Robust, machined constructed bodies available in a full range of chemically resistant materials.
- Vulcanized PTFE/EPDM diaphragm material.
Custom models available.
- Diaphragm Seals-Pressure ranges up to 1,000 PSI(68.95 bar).
- Back Pressure Valve-Adjustable from 10-150 PSI with 350 PSI rating available.
- Pressure Relief Valve-Adjustable from 10-250 PSI with 350 PSI rating available.