Blacoh Fluid Control is the industry standard for dampening the pulsation created by positive displacement pumps. They have been in business for more than 30 years, providing smooth fluid flows for pumping systems all over the world. Prior to shipment, each and every dampener is factory tested at design pressure or higher to assure proper function and leak-free operation.
- Produces a near steady fluid flow of up to 99% pulsation and vibration free.
- Protects pipe, valves, fittings, meters and in-line instrumentation from destructive pulsation, vibrations, surges, cavitation, thermal expansion and water hammer.
- Simple, reliable and quick installation.
- Easy in-line maintenance.
- Carbon steel
- 316L stainless steel (available 30 Ra or bead blasted finish for sanitary applications)
- Alloy 20
- Hastelloy C
- Epoxy/PVDF/PTFE coated steel
- Conductive polypropylene
- Conductive acetal
- FDA Silicone
- FDA Fluorel
- Available in 1/8″ to 6″ threaded or flanged process connections
- 4,000 PSIG (276 bar) from stock
- Custom models available up to 100 GAL (378 L) and 25,000 PSIG (1724 bar)
- Temperatures to 400°F