Blackmer System One (Formerly Chesterton Pump) is a medium-duty centrifugal pump designed for the toughest and most extreme environments. They are the industry standard for reliability as well as high-quality and durability. They meet ASME/ANSI B73.1 dimensional specifications so every pump will fit as your pump solution.
- Lowest L3/D4 stiffness ratio of any competitive sized pump in the industry.
- Solid shaft (no sleeve) with minimal overhang provides superior resistance to deflection and common vibration damage.
- Oversized angular contact bearings are standard for high thrust capability. Dramatically reduces bearing, seal, and shaft failures.
- Patented System One labyrinth seals provide non-wearing lifetime protection for radial and thrust bearings.
- Pump can be centerline mounted for the ability to handle high temperature applications.
- Vortex style pumps available for greater solids handling capability.
- Quality power frame upgrades to most common ANSI pumps.
- Ductile iron
- 316 stainless steel
- Alloy 20
- Hastelloy C
- Flows to 1,500 GPM
- Heads up to 750 feet TDH