Almatec is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of pneumatic diaphragm pumps. Their production began in 1984 and is based on decades of experience in the pump sector. Numerous trend-setting developments resulted and the product range diversified to provide solutions to a whole variety of problems in many different industries. Since the company was founded, it had produced and delivered some 120,000 pumps to customers around the world.
- Capable of dry-running, self-priming and passing solids.
- Sensitive to shear.
- Composite diaphragms with integrated outer piston eliminates a potential leak path.
- Built in accordance to essential specifications (ATEX, EHEDG, FDA, USP Class VI, etc.) to meet customer needs.
- CIP (Clean In Place) and SIP (Steam In Place) capable.
- Suitable for high purity applications.
- Pulsation dampener available for smooth, steady, pulsation-free flow.
- 316L stainless steel with electro-polish available to ≤ 0.4 µm
- Teflon/PTFE-EPDM backed integral piston design diaphragm
- Teflon/PTFE elasomers
- Flows to 34 GPM
- Pressures to 100 PSI
- Short term temperature range up to 260°F (130°C)