Alfa Laval has more than one hundred years of experience and expertise gained from customers in more than 100 countries all over the world. They are a world leader in innovation and design of groundbreaking sanitary process equipment addressing specific market demands and customer needs. Alfa Laval is your assurance of many years of trouble-free service with fast return on investment, and minimum operation and maintenance costs.
- The SCPP range of positive displacement pumps have been designed for use on a wide range of applications with the dairy, food, beverage, pharmaceutical and personal care markets.
- The highly efficient design is particularly suited to applications that are low in viscosity with medium to high discharge pressures.
- Optional internal flush ports and a flat body profile are available to allow for complete drainability and CIP (Clean In Place) service.
- Pumphead constructed of 316 stainless steel with internal surface finish of 32 Ra.
- Single and twin-wing rotors constructed of non-galling alloy.
- Cast iron powder-coated gear box is standard, with a stainless steel gear box optional on some models.
- Flows to 450 GPM
- Pressures to 500 PSI (34 Bar)
- Temperatures from -40°F to 300°F (-40°C to 150°C)
Visit Alfa Laval’s Website to learn more about Rotary Lobe Pumps by clicking here