Since 1955 Wilden Pump – PSG Dover has been the market leader in air operated double diaphragm pumps. As a premiere organization, Wilden has the infrastructure, knowledge base, and intellectual capital to exceed customer expectations worldwide. Wilden pumps and accessories are employed in a host of difficult fluid transfer applications ranging from circulation duty in cleanroom environments to municipal sludge pumping. Wilden pumps are intrinsically safe by design, offering a wide range of material and elastomer options, giving you the optimum solution for your process.
- Variable flow and pressure.
- Intrinsically safe by design.
- Shear sensitive.
- Large solids passage.
- Dry running without damage.
- Deadhead capable.
- Maximum Efficiency.
- Proven Reliability.
- Longest mean time between failure (MTBF).
- Certifications for FDA, USDA & 3A, EHEDG and ATEX.
- Up to 8″ solids-handling.
- Ease of cleaning and inspecting.
- Variety of materials available.
- Low water requirements.
- Cast Iron
- 316 Stainless Steel
- Hastelloy C
- Conductive Polyethylene
- Wide variety of elastomer options available
- Flows to 320 GPM
- Pressures to 250 PSI
- Temperatures to 350°F (176°C)