AES Seal is one of the major specialists in the design and manufacturing of mechanical seals and support systems. Mechanical seals are used in pumps and rotating equipment to prevent liquids and gases from escaping into the environment. Growth in excess of 20% per year has allowed AES Seal to become the only major international new entrant to the mechanical seal industry in the last twenty years. Continued improvement of existing products and design excellence help AES Seal to achieve superior product performance.
- Multi-spring design ensures accurate uniform seal face loading throughout the seal life.
- Springs are placed out of the product media to eliminate clogging.
- Robust setting clips guarantee correct working length and can be re-used for removal and fitting.
- Hydraulically balanced seal face design ensures optimum fluid film during process fluctuations.
- Captured o-ring design prevents extrusion under vacuum conditions.
Materials of Construction Available
- 316L stainless steel
- Tungsten Carbide
- Silicon Carbide